Coupon Scanner, Organizer and Reminder, this All-in-One coupon tracking app will make your life easier. Scan or type coupon's barcode and let "Coupon Keeper 2" handle the rest for you.
Do you want to save $$$ by using coupons but also want to SAVE TIME to input/organize/track your coupons? NO MORE to type everything!! JUST USE the BARCODE.
"Coupon Keeper 2" is the upgraded version of "Coupon Keeper", another great app which has already being recognized by thousands of couponers like you with their coupon-shopping-life. Based on tons of great suggestions and feedback we have received, "Coupon Keeper 2" is reinvented to save not only your money but also your precious time.
* Scan coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically, it's still functional even when your device is not connected to the internet;
* Search coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically, it's very handy when your device has difficulty to recognize coupon barcode;
* Huge online coupon database and keep growing over time to provide most accurate information (more than 100,000 records in our database as of 05/12/2013);
* Manually input coupon if scan/search doesn't work;
* Get notification before your coupons expire, the notification can be customized to specified favorite level only or all the coupons;
* Coupon Statistics tab tracks your saving;
* Ranking your coupons and you will never forget the HOTTEST coupons;
* Take photo of your coupons to help you to visualize them, it comes handy when to locate them from thousands of coupons;
* Marking coupon as used will update your coupon statistics automatically;
* Edit Name/Category/Value/Quantity/Expiration/Source/Detail for each coupon as you want;
* Customizable categories and sources help you organize your coupons electronically and physically;
* Badge number at list screen tells the coupon's available quantity;
* Search though your coupons by name, category, source and details;
* Sort your coupons by Expiration Date, Name, Category or Favorite Level;
* Filter your coupons by Category, Source and/or Source Date;
* Separate 'Expired and Used' coupons automatically from other coupons and move to archive to save your time. But you still have the chance to review them at any time;
* Customize your system to keep or delete the expired coupon automatically;
* Clone coupon to make data entry faster;
* Share the coupon with your friend by emailing the coupon details with image;
* Import/Export coupon data to backup or just keep multiple devices data in sync;
* Create coupon list (with or without filter) in spreadsheet format and view/edit using other program like Excel or Numbers;
* Universal app can be running on iPhone/iTouch/iPad devices;
* Coupon Keeper 2 is retina display compatible and support new iOS devices.
If you are current user of "Coupon Keeper", you can export your data from "Coupon Keeper" and import into "Coupon Keeper 2" smoothly.
- This app helps you to better organize/manage your coupons, but you STILL need to bring the physical coupons with you and redeem them at local store.
* Add the option to default Quantity for faster input;
* Fix the black screen during image capture on some devices;
* Minor performance improvement;
* Patch to fix freeze issue on iOS 7.
* Minor bug fixing on server connection issue.
You asked, we listened! This is a BIG upgrade and it covers pretty all the possible features you have wished to include:
* Fix the annoying lagging issue after scanned many coupons for some devices;
* Fix the crash when to scan some special barcode;
* Fix the Export corruption file when you have saved huge coupon database;
* Create coupon list in spreadsheet format(.csv) so that you can print, edit or do whatever you want with it;
* Add the feature to filter the coupon list by category, source and source date;
*Add the feature to type the barcode to get the coupon info;
* Add extra "Source Date" and "Note" field for each coupon;
* Support to scan more coupon encoding barcode type;
* Add new category and source name from import file if it doesn't exist;
* Increase the font size for iPad;
* Turn On/Off Camera Flash (if available) manually during coupon scanning;
* Add some new Category / Source name;
* Add the option to turn off image capturing to reduce coupon database size;
* Add the option of continuous scan for faster input;
* Enhanced UI design;
* and many more...